Where should I travel on my honeymoon?
My fiance and I are looking to plan a honeymoon sometime around next August and we are looking for ideas.
1. First off price is our biggest concern.
2. We would like to go somewhere exciting and possibly exotic for about a week.
3. We are looking for more of a relaxing honeymoon as opposed to spending half of it driving in a car or going on tours.
4. We are looking for about a week long honeymoon.
5. We also would love to be able to do once in a lifetime sort of things like skydiving or cave spelunking.
6. We would probably be flying out from either Chicago or Detroit to give you some sort of idea where we are at.
7. Something all inclusive would be cool if there was enough things to do but it might be too much on the touristy side.
8. We both love exotic foods too.
I think you have to go to NEPAL . In Nepal , they are celebrating Tourism year 2011 now. And you donot have to pay much in Nepal , the price are cheaper also. You can do sky diving and cave spelunking too coz Nepal is very good place for sky diving . You can take the enjoyment of rafting also.
You can visit the Mt.Everest and too many mountains also… So this is the best place for u to travel.